We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you as a member of the Edward King House Senior Center for the 2016-17 program year. We are pleased that you have chosen us as your resource for your personal growth and location for expanding your horizons for enrichment as well as health and wellness. We are equally delighted to announce that as a result of your membership to the King House, you are also a member of the Newport Circle of Scholars for this same program year.
Membership to the Edward King House will provide you with information, advocacy, and networking opportunities, which are intended to meet the ever changing needs of today’s senior population. Through our diverse variety of classes, programming, performances, Newport Circle of Scholars offerings and club activities we offer seniors, age fifty and older, the ability to remain active and independent.
MEMBERSHIP FORM 2016-17
Membership Fee is $25 per year during our membership drive which ends on July 30, 2016. After July 30, the membership fee goes up to $30.
(Membership Year Runs From June 30 to July 1 no matter when you purchase your membership)
We are proud to offer a new membership package that will include the following:
- Monthly Newsletter
- Seasonal Course Catalogs for Newport Circle of Scholars and EKH Programs
- Advance notice and discounts on events, trips, and classes
- Diversified Programming & Activities
- Discounted King House Trips
- Individual Resource and Referral Services
- Information Sessions
- Value Priced Classes Events & Workshops
- Social Interaction
- Concierge Service
- Membership Card
- Reduced Facility Rental Rates
- Club Activities
- Entertainment and Performance Events
- Civic Information Sessions
- Resources and Referrals
- And so much more . . .