Half Year Memberships Now Available
In this unprecedented time, your membership to the Edward King House will continue to provide you with information, advocacy, and networking opportunities, which are intended to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s senior population. We are a full-service organization committed to serving the 50+ population of Newport County as a hub for resources and opportunities that support adult learning, independent living and an enriched quality of life. We are adapting to these difficult times with new virtual programming and new tools for connecting in a safe way.
With January around the corner we are now only offering the half year membership that will be in effect from January to June of 2021.
Click the link below to register for this opportunity.
HALF-YEAR MEMBERSHIP – A half-year membership to the EKH give you all of the benefits listed below from January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 for a one-time payment of $30
Your membership will entitle you to access to:
· PARKING PRIVILEGES IN THE EKH LOT
· LIVE VIRTUAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAMMING AT 50% DISCOUNT
· LIVE VIRTUAL FITNESS PROGRAMMING AT A 50% DISCOUNT
· STAMP (SENIOR THINKING ACTIVITIES BY MAIL) SUBSCRIPTION AT A 50% DISCOUNT
· FULL MEMBERSHIP TO THE NEWPORT CIRCLE OF SCHOLARS
· SOCIAL CONNECTING BY PHONE AND TELECONFERENCING
· VIRTUAL ENTERTAINMENT AND PERFORMANCE EVENTS AT A 50% DISCOUNT
· VIRTUAL AND TELEPHONE WELLNESS LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS
· VIRTUAL CIVIC INFORMATION SESSIONS
· INFORMATION ABOUT IMPORTANT QUALITY OF LIFE RESOURCES
· ACCESS TO NUTRITION PROGRAMS AND SERVICES