WE’VE BEEN WORKING ON SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU!!
The 2021-2022 Membership Drive will commence on June 1st. Stay tuned for updated membership information in the days to come.
Your membership will entitle you to access to:
· Parking privileges in the EKH lot
· Live virtual and in-person enrichment programming at 50% discount
· Live virtual and in-person fitness programming at a 50% discount
· Full membership to the Newport Circle of Scholars
· In-Person and Virtual Social Connections and Events
· Virtual and in-person entertainment and performance events at a 50% discount
· Virtual and in-person wellness lectures and workshops
· Virtual and in-person civic information sessions
· Information about important quality of life resources
· Access to nutrition programs and services
For membership assistance or inquiries for partial limited membership scholarships call 401-846-7426 ext 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this unprecedented time, your membership to the Edward King House will continue to provide you with information, advocacy, and networking opportunities, which are intended to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s senior population. We are a full-service organization committed to serving the 50+ population of Newport County as a hub for resources and opportunities that support adult learning, independent living and an enriched quality of life. We are adapting to these difficult times with new virtual programming and new tools for connecting in a safe way.